Our canine spay/neuter patients are not likely to require an E-collar after surgery!
Surgery Pricing includes a free microchip and the following services:
- free nail trim
- pre-surgical exam
- IV fluids and anesthesia and monitoring
- pain medication before and during surgery
- post surgical nursing and monitoring
- hospitalization stay
- pain medication and antibiotics to take home as required
- next day follow-up call and follow up exams if needed
*To set up an appointment to have your pet spayed/neutered or to learn more about this procedure, please call our clinic.*
Additional services available for surgical patients:
Vaccines can be administered at an additional cost
Pre-Anesthetic bloodwork at an additional cost
We recommend pre-anesthetic bloodwork for all surgeries, for older dogs or dogs with pre-existing medical conditions we may require pre-anesthetic bloodwork.